The Machine Learning Center at Georgia Tech hosts a weekly seminar series featuring guest speakers from around the world with varying backgrounds in robotics and automation.
Seminars are held on Wednesdays at 12:00 p.m. Seminars are usually held in the CODA Atrium on the 9th Floor, but please consult each calendar event to confirm the location.
ML@GT's seminar series is video recorded and housed in Georgia Tech Library's SMARTech repository.
Fall Semester 2023
- Wednesday, August 30: ML@GT Community Lunch & Chat
- Wednesday, September 13: Fuxin Li, Oregon State University
- Wednesday, September 27: Tomer Galanti, MIT
- Wednesday, October 11: Chenhao Tan, University of Chicago
- Wednesday, October 25: Yoav Artzi, Cornell University
- Wednesday, November 8i: Yang Song, Open AI
- Wednesday, November 29: Eva Dyer, Georgia Tech